Renovation of the existing 4,180 s.f. library built in 1890 and construction of a 5,324 s.f. addition designed to compliment the historic integrity of the original sturcture. The project brings the library into compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Other changes include enlarging the Children's room, adding a meeting room and expanding the materials and technologies available for public use.
Additional parking, utility upgrades and landscaping were designed to accommodate the expanded facility.
|Feasibility Studies/Needs Assessment|